Preparation Of Viva/Interview Questions Sample/Answers Of HR Interview Questions

Answers Of HR Interview Questions

Tell me about yourself ?
I’m Md. Mominul Islam,son of Md. Tobarok Hossain and Begum Momotaj Hossain. My father is a businessman and he have his family business in our permanent address and my mother is a doctor of a gov’t hospital. I have completed my HSC from Notre Dame College and SSC from Cantonment Public School, Rangpur. And now I’m here to get a job and start my career here.

Why should I hire you ?
I can assure u that I will try my best to fulfill my duty more than any other candidate.

What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
My strength is my thinking ability and I never lie and my weakness is I am a little bit lazy sometimes.

Why do you want to work at our company ?
I want to work in your company because I have heard that this company has a reputation of fulfilling the demands of the employees if they do their job honestly and properly.

11 comments:

Moazzam said...

http://textileqna.blogspot.com/2014/05/hr-interview-questions-sample-ebook-free.html

Live Tv said...

Enjoy live tv in online ,

Unknown said...

http://livetvblog24.blogspot.com

Liton Ahmed said...

Helpful article. Thank you

Praylin S said...

Great article! This is really informative. Thanks for sharing.
Corporate Training in Chennai
Corporate Training Companies in Chennai
Tally Course in Chennai
Tally Classes in Chennai
VMware Training in Chennai
VMware Course in Chennai
Corporate Training in Velachery
Corporate Training in Anna Nagar

Suba said...

Your article inspired me more and keep writing.

Hadoop Training in Chennai
Android Training in Chennai
Selenium Training in Chennai
Digital Marketing Training in Chennai
JAVA Training in Chennai
German Classes in chennai
Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
Digital Marketing Course in tambaram

LDPE Sheets said...

More questions on technical textile areas?

riyaz said...

Nice article!thanks for sharing such great post with us. i studied all your information and it is really good.
Android Training Institute in Chennai | Android Training Institute in anna nagar | Android Training Institute in omr | Android Training Institute in porur | Android Training Institute in tambaram | Android Training Institute in velachery

saran said...

"Nice blog, very interesting to read

Digital Marketing Training Course in Chennai | Digital Marketing Training Course in Anna Nagar | Digital Marketing Training Course in OMR | Digital Marketing Training Course in Porur | Digital Marketing Training Course in Tambaram | Digital Marketing Training Course in Velachery
"

vivekvedha said...

Thanks for updating this information. Good job.
Digital Marketing Training Course in Chennai | Digital Marketing Training Course in Anna Nagar | Digital Marketing Training Course in OMR | Digital Marketing Training Course in Porur | Digital Marketing Training Course in Tambaram | Digital Marketing Training Course in Velachery

wwut said...

kralbet
betpark
tipobet
slot siteleri
kibris bahis siteleri
poker siteleri
bonus veren siteler
mobil ödeme bahis
betmatik
7WCK1

Post a Comment

 
Develop and Design by Textile Students | Viva or Interview